Are you not able to give enough time to practice golf because of your hectic schedules? A best golf practice net is what you should be looking out for. The best golf practice net is an awesome piece of equipment that helps you practice golf shots from the comfort of your home. Even if you have limited time to spare, a golf hitting net is easy to setup and is done within a matter of minutes.
5 Best Golf Practice Net – If you’re in a rush
10 Best Golf Practice Net Reviews
1. The Net Return Pro Series Golf Net
- Automatic ball return - Watch Video
- Instant Shot Feedback and Lightweight, Rugged, 1. 5" Tubular Steel Frame.
- Use for multiple sports - golf, soccer, Baseball, lacrosse, Football, Hockey
- 5 min. Pushbutton assembly - no tools required
The Net Return pro series is undoubtedly the best golf practice net. It is highest quality net available in the market. It comes in one size, measuring 7’6″ tall, 8′ wide and 3’6″deep, and weights about 28 pounds. The nets are built right here in the USA with heavyweight polyester netting and nylon sleeve.
Each net is handcrafted and tested. It is one of the few golf practice nets that comes with an automatic ball return feature that returns the ball back to the golfer. This system is truly awesome and works extremely well. The net can absorb ball speeds of up to 225 miles/hr.
The frame is made of a 1.5 inch think tubular aluminium frame that will not rust and see through the seasons. The pro series can be assembled very easily in under 5 minutes using the push button quick-color connect system.
This net can be used for multiple other sports, such as soccer, baseball, softball, football and lacrosse. The net return is great option for instructors and coaches. It provides golfers instant shot feedback on hook, straight and slice. The company provides a complete 1 year, 100% money back guarantee.
If price is not an issue and you’re really very serious about your practice sessions and improving your game – the Net Return is definitely the best golf practice net out there. We suggest you check out the official video below to know how the product functions and performs.
2. The Golf Practice Hitting Net by Spornia
- Practice full swing, chipping, and putting with all clubs with real golf balls
- Attach included red chipping baskets to practice your short game. Adjust to any desired angle: Top,middle,bottom
- Automatic Ball Return System (You only need one ball) and Ball Stopper (Stores over 200 balls) | Golf ball gently rolls straight down after impact without bouncing or touching the floors
- Patented Large target sheet that absorbs high ball impact, loud sound, and secures the net. Safely practice on a Large hitting target area (60" x 60" )
You can be assured to take your training level to the next level with this pop-up golf training net by Spornia. The net is actually a impact with dimensions of 59′ x 59′ that is made up of a very special patented material that absorbs strong impact and loud sound. The impact panel itself seems durable as opposed to typical square netting. To add on, it also has a regular net behind it which acts as a back-up and catches errant shots that don’t hit the panel.
This golf practice net features an automatic ball return for hassle free repetitions which is a good feature, and comes with a switch to stop and storing the balls. So effectively it gives you both options. This net actually does set up within a matter of minutes – its like you throw it up in front of you and it pops open. The metal frame comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer for cracks or a broken frame. The dimensions are 7 ft. x 8 ft. x 7 ft.
Comes with two white adjustable and detachable lines on the bottom that aid in alignment and shows you if you hit the ball left or right. These lines act as visual guides when aiming and swinging the club
For all the features and durability along with the price, this is good choice #2
3. RUKKNET: The Original Pop-Up Golf Practice Net
- FOOLPROOF POP-UP SETUP: our golf net opens from a 32" circle to 10ft W x 7ft H x 5ft D golf net in SECONDS!
- USE REAL GOLF BALLS: Rukket Tough Netting (knotless 4 ply 3/4 inch inside netting). Unlike other golf nets the RUKKNET features a two net barrier system with easily replaced inside net.
- MORE PRACTICE, LOWER SCORES: ORIGINAL ball return feature, use only ONE golf ball to practice! Use anywhere outside or inside; the backyard, basement, garage, patio or practice fields!
- LASTING SEASON AFTER SEASON: Double stitched heavy-duty materials & NO FUSS Quick Folding System.
The RukkNet pop up golf practice net does exactly what it says. This net opens from a 32″ circle to 10 Feet wide, 7 Feet high and 5 Feet deep in seconds! Unlike other golf nets the Rukknet features a two net barrier system with easily replaceable inside net. It can be used outdoors or indoors, but because of the size it is impractical for indoor use for most people. Unlike most other golf nets which are made of fibreglass, the frame of this golf practice net is made from strong steel. The rest of the Rukknet is double stitched and uses heavy/durable materials.
The tough and fully replaceable inside net catches and gently returns the ball to the player after each swing. You can easily hit a full powered driver into the RukkNet, and not worry about anything breaking, ripping or the ball flying back at your face.
One of the greatest features of this golf practice net is how easy it is to set-up and fold. You will be able to zip-open the carrying case and pull out the net and set-it up in less than 30 seconds. It literally pops open when you want to use it, similar to some camping tents. The only drawback of the RukkNet is that it can be a pain to fold back up. If you arent careful, the bars will get twisted. Of course, after a few times, you should get the hang of it. The RukkNet is also not very good to use on windy days, as it will get pushed/blown over easily due to its light weight. A great portable golf catch net that can be used indoors or outdoors
Priced reasonably this golf practice hitting net makes it #3 in our list
4. SKLZ Quickster Golf Net with Target
- THE NET GOLFERS WANT. The SKLZ Quickster Golf Net is the only hitting net you will ever need. With this ultra portable driving range you can practice your game even when you’re not on the golf...
- PERFECT YOUR SWING. Use the height-adjustable full swing and chipping targets to help you become a master of the game. Gain automatic feedback as you perfect your aim, improve your focus, and develop...
- ULTRA-PORTABLE. The SKLZ Quickster Golf Net is quick to set up and break down. With a compact carry bag, chipping target, and four (4) ground stakes, you can swing anytime, anywhere. The easy to...
- INVEST IN YOUR SKILLS. SKLZ is dedicated to preparing athletes to be ready for their sports and reaching their athletic goals. Take your skill to the next level with the SKLZ Quickster Golf Net for...
This golf practice net is available in 2 different net sizes (6x6? or 8x8?), and comes with a removable target for aiming practice. It is equipped with strong 2-ply nylon netting, strong enough to be used for all range of shots (full driver to wedge). The frame is constructed from lightweight but sturdy composite steel and fibreglass material. This golf practice net is perfect for recreational use or for dedicated players who wants to take their game to the next level.
It’s lightweight and comes with it’s own carrying case. Meaning that you can take it anytime, anywhere and you’re ready to swing away. Unlike some other nets, the SKLZ Quickster Golf Net is extrmely simple and quick to set up and break down. The easy to attach net and sturdy base allows you to set up in as little as 90 seconds.
The only drawback of the Quickster golf net is that it does not have automatic ball return feature. But, for budget-conscious golfers, we recommend the SKLZ Quickster at #4 in our lists of best golf practice net.
5. Callaway Tri-Ball Hitting Net
- Made with the strongest netting in golf
- Size: 7' X 8' hitting net, hanging target included
- Unique shape allows for use from driver through wedge
- Easy set up and take down, includes nylon carrying bag
The Callaway tri ball hitting net is made from the strongest net in golf (company claimed). It comes with a hanging target to improve your shot consistency during practice. The unique triangular shape of the net allows you to practice with a full range of clubs – from driver through wedge. Its available in three different sizes (7’x6′), (8’x7′) and (10’x9′) to suit your requirements.
This net is freestanding, so you can use it indoors, and includes stakes to anchor it outdoors. It is fairly easy to take-down once you are done with your practice. It comes with a nylon carrying bag so it can easily be carried or stored away safely if you have long periods of non usage.
There are some downsides to this product. A few players have experienced net breakages or polls snapping after limited use. Like other nets listed above, this does not feature a ball return feature. You will need to ensure to have a lot of golf practice balls handy.
This net is best for those who are starting out as experienced players golfers who are hitting with harder impacts may find that the net breaks down over a period of time.
We recommend this net at #5 in our list
6. Ajilis 3 in 1 Golf Practice Set
- 3-in-1 golf practice set with driving net, chipping net, and driving mat
- Driving net's 2 expandable fiberglass poles extend to 11 x 7 x 5.5 feet (W x H x D)
- Weather-resistant 23-by-26-inch chipping net functions indoors or outdoors
- Driving mat with high-quality nylon artificial grass surface and heavy-duty rubber base, Velcro has been intentionally removed and the length of the sleeve increased to make the assembly easier
If you’re looking for a super deal while buying a net, this set has it all as it comes with a driving net, chipping net, driving mat and nylon carry bag. It has it all to hone your skills in the backyard. The driving is easy to setup, which includes two expandable fiberglass poles that extend to 11 by 7 by 5.5 feet (W x H x D). The driving net’s large opening, meanwhile, will catch both straight drives and mis-hits, so you needn’t worry about breaking your neighbor’s window.
The netting consists of heavy-duty nylon mesh with a target that will help you with consistency and focus. What’s more, it includes ground-stake if you need to secure it to the ground when it’s windy outside. This set is excellent to use indoors as well because it’s free-standing. It can down in matter of minutes and store everything in a handy nylon bag that you can take with you wherever you are going/travelling.
Overall, this is a good golf net to practice your driving, chipping and approach shots. It is spacious enough to catch all your shots from your irons, woods and driver. What customers seem to appreciate the most is the included chipping net. On top of that, you will receive a golf mat that will protect you from scratching your clubs and also protects the grass in your backyard or patio.
7. PGM Golf Net
- SAFELY PRACTICE: Wide-opened tent, 10ft W x 6ft H x 6.6ft D, collects all hitting balls onto the golf net. Catch and ball return design stops the balls at the base of the net for easy clean up.
- UPGRADE 2 IN 1 HITTING AND CHIPPING TARGET: Add on feature for golfers to practice swing, hitting and chipping at the same time, NOT DRIVING. Maximized your time to practice golf without the hassle of...
- DURABLE & SOLID PRACTICE NET: Featured of high intensity Nylon and high-quality Polyester, Oxford built the base and the net. 11mm fiberglass poles ensure the net stay solid with power swing indoor...
- PORTABLE & EASY TO ASSEMBLE: It comes with carry bag and you can bring it anytime anywhere for golfing. Fast to set up or put down the net in 5 minutes. Save your time on improving your skills to next...
This budget friendly practice net has a wide-opening, 10ft W x 6ft H x 6.6ft D which ensures that it collects all balls from your shots onto the golf net. This net comes with a catch and ball return design that ensures it stops the ball at the base of the net for easy clean up.
The interesting about this mat is that it comes with a hitting and chipping target. The targets on it are marked clearly and it’s made well. The 3 chipping target holes collects the balls in the base which makes it easy to clean up.
The net is made from high intensity Nylon and high-quality Polyester. It comes with a nice bag to store it or carry it if you should want to transport it somewhere.
8. JFN Nylon Golf High Impact Net
- 3/4" Square Mesh
- UV & Weather Treated
- Reinforced with a 1/4" rope border along perimeter
- Spring clip at each corner
This net is made from top notch nylon material that is made for commercial use. The product is so durable that consumers have been setting this up in their backyard. This net has the capacity to absorb any impact force and is coated with tar so it is UV and weather treated, which makes it perfect for for outdoor use under any weather conditions. They are hung on the square with a mesh size of 3/4″
The best part about this net is that it comes in a variety of sizes that consumers can choose from to suit their requirement. This nets are made to order and manufactured in USA.
The company JFN has been in this business for last 30 years and is definitely catering to a market where individuals are looking for a quality product without really burning a hole in their pocket.
9. Dura-Pro Golf Cage with Screen Net
- High Velocity Netting, Double Backstop with Target, UV Treated
- Commercial Grade 7/8" Netting, Steel Frame Corners Included. Conduit must be purchased separately at Lowe's or Home Depot.
- High Velocity Impact Baffle Panel is constructed of heavy duty Archery Netting. USE REAL GOLF BALLS!
- Commercial Grade 7/8" Netting, Steel Frame Corners Included. Conduit must be purchased separately at Lowe's (SKU 72715) or Home Depot (SKU 580015)
The Dura-Pro velocity golf net is looks like the grandfather of all golf nets which gives a feeling of being in wrestling cage when fully installed. The best part about this is that when you hit golf balls in this golf net you can be totally assured that you will be covered from all sides. The biggest benefit of using a net this large is that you will never have to worry about shanks or miss hits wandering off and causing damage to any property.
This enormous golf net features dual layer netting technology to easily abosorb the impact and speed of the ball. The high velocity impact baffle panel is constructed of heavy duty Archery Netting. With this redundancy you can rest assured that no one will ever get harmed and you will never cause any damage to property around you.
This golf net is only for the very serious golfer who has the space and where they would really want to dedicate their time to working on improving their game.
10. Dynamax Sports Impact Barrier
- No. 18 Twisted Knotted Nylon; 3/4" Square Mesh
- UV & Weather Treated
- 1/4" Rope Border Around Perimeter w/a Clip at Each Corner
The Dynamax Sports High Impact Golf Barrier Net does not come with a frame, which gives you the flexibility to customize the framework however you choose. You can be creative and form into any shape and structure that you can imagine. This impact netting can handle ball speeds of well in excess of 150 miles an hour. Consumers of this net have easily hit 500+ balls and reported that this product holds up just great.
The net is UV and weather treated to ensure it lasts throughout all weathers whether used indoors or outdoors. The nets are reinforced with a 1/4″ rope border with a spring clip at each corner.
This net is apt for those who want the freedom of setting up the net they way want to. The Dynamax Sports High Impact Golf Barrier Net is the ultimate product in all of customizable golf netting options.
Things to look out for before buying a golf practice net
First and foremost, safety is the most vital of all. Since you don’t want anyone to complain from being hit by a golf ball, the golf nets construction and its materials should be properly installed. Quality golf nets secure your audience, neighbors and property to get hit by the golf ball. The golf nets you should buy must always capture the force of the ball, stop its movement, and drop it safely to the ground. If you are confident with your golf net being 100% safe, it is the perfect choice to buy.
The basic material used in golf nets are nylon. The larger the amounts of nylon your golf net has, the better it will last. In golfing, if you hit one part of the net at least 100 times a day, this will lead to the wearying of the golf net. Because of the impact panel, make sure that the golf nets you purchase contains a heavy lead weighted line to keep the impact spot in its place.
The space where your golf ball enters is called the grommet. Make sure to check if the whole grommet is connected to the cage tightly. It is advisable to purchase uncleated grommets to ensure durability and prevent early sagging.
3. Target Accuracy
Because this sport is about precise targeting of the golf balls into holes, you should learn about the golf net before purchasing one. There are a number of golf nets available that provides you with ball control and accuracy features.
Because no two people are the same, each person needs different measurements, styles, and accuracy of golf nets. Identify your preferences before buying one.