If you are heading to the market for a new pair of golf irons, you must read this first. Choosing a new set of best golfing irons is a daunting process. There are tons of brands that provides different types of iron sets and its a bit tricky to choose the one according to your requirements.
You have to examine a variety of factors such as material, flex, size, shape of the clubs so that it can provide you the maximum flexibility and performance. Well, we have made this task easier for you. Considering all the points above, we have prepared a list that will save your time and help you make a better decision. Lets discuss the 5 Best Golf Irons which will help you hit your shots crisp and clean. So, here it is:
Best Golf Irons in 2019
1. TaylorMade Mens M4 Golf Iron Set
- RIBCOR localizes face flexibility in the hitting area, transferring more energy to the ball to increase distance and accuracy
- RIBCOR stiffens the perimeter of the head creating a more rigid structure, enhancing sound and feel. RIBCOR mitigates toe flexibility for tighter dispersion
- Optimized heel & toe weighting provides an increase in MOI vs M2 17, resulting in more forgiveness. Ultra thin leading edge works in conjunction w/the speed pocket to increase speed on low face shots
- More distance: fluted hostel and 360 Undercut allows for redistribution of mass low in the head to increase launch distance, and consistency
Taylormade M4 golf iron began capturing the market as soon as it was launched. And why not? These Taylormade M4 golf are certainly one of the best golfing irons for the money that comes with great performance, features like low center of Gravity, much improved swing speed, thinner frame etc. The main attraction of this iron set is its Speed pocket technology which makes it much lighter in weight. So, that you can take an accurate shot with minimum force.
Forgiveness has improved a lot in M4 golf iron which provides consistent accuracy and helps you goal from even the farthest of the distance. The M4 golf iron is manufactured with Geocoustic engineering technology and new hosel bend slot that improves its performance by 30 percent compared to its predecessors.
The custom-made irons are perfect as you can design them as per your needs and requirements. This will build up your confidence in your game because these babies are designed as per your skill sets like swing rate, trajectory, shot pattern, etc.
- Best for the mid-hand capper who wants to improve his skills
- Outstanding clubs, great trajectory and balance
- Excellent forgiveness
- Added 20-30 yards to your game
- Comfortable for both pros and beginners
- Customize it as per your requirement
- Little bit lack of trajectory
- Length of shay is not standard
2. Callaway Men’s XR OS Individual Iron
- Easier To Hit, More Forgiving, and Long with our Industry-Leading Face Cup. The XR OS Irons are easier to hit, more forgiving, and long with our industry-leading 360 Face Cup technology and wider...
The Callaway Men’s XR OS Individual is one of the best golf iron in the market. These are best in class in terms of build quality and offers an outrageous performance. Its 360 technology increases the swing speed and helps you hit your shots even further. It is specifically designed to maximize the distance, height and forgiveness.
Apart from that, it helps in increasing your accuracy so that you can aim for a perfect bulls eye shot. Its progressive shot length and lofts redefines the ball speed and put your aim right in the hole.It also has a very solid frame, thanks to its 2-step heat forging process.
Lack of experience? Dont worry! These golf irons are designed such a way that will increase both your efficiency and game performance.
- 360 technology that redefines ball speed and increase accuracy
- Length shot has been greatly improvised in this model
- Its easier to shoot from a far distance because of its unique build
- Best for beginners to enhance their skills
- It is a bit expensive
- The iron is slightly curved which makes handling a bit poor
3. Mizuno Golf MP-4 Club Iron Sets
- Pure Muscle Design ensures thickness behind impact for solid feel
- Thin top line and reduced offset helps manipulate ball flight
- More bulge in the short irons for trajectory control
- Grain Flow Forged from a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet for enhanced feel
The Mizuno Golf MP-4 Club Iron Sets are another best irons in the golf market that makes your game enjoyable. This set of clubs are best suitable for single digit handicap that boost their hits and make their shots more forgiving.
Forged with a single 1025E pure select mild carbon steel billet, it gives them much more strength. Its thin bar provides them a professional and eye-catching look. The 8-iron pitching wedge offers a decent amount of accuracy so that the golfer can hit the distant bulls eye shots.
Its magic VMT (Variable Muscle Thickness) technology gives your wrist a perfect twist to take better shots but here you have to focus on its trajectory. These sets easily add a distance of 10-12 yards to your game as compared to other standard irons. So, without any wastage of time, add these pairs to your collection and they will never disappoint you. That being said, if you are a beginner, you have to practice a lot in order to make a habit of its swing and weight shifting balance.
- The material used in this iron easily add 10-20 yards to your game
- They are easy to handle
- Well balanced design
- Exceptional strength
- Easy to hit far shots
- Gives you ultimate control over the ball, thanks to its 1025E pure select mild carbon steel
- It is not good for beginners
- The trajectory is little bit compromise
- Comes at a high cost
4. Callaway RAZR X Black Iron Set
- RAZR Technology shifts the center of gravity lower and deeper by redistributing weight in the back cavity; providing the power and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron with the precision and playability of...
- Fully integrated clubface/undercut cavity system that enables our engineers to precisely position the CG and engineer the face of each individual iron to maximize ball speed. The longer hosel provides...
- Black PVD Finish Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive look for reduced glare and strong appeal in the bag.
- Multi-Material Medallion Constructed of aluminum and thermoplastic polyurethane, it fine-tunes sound and enhances feel off the clubface.
When it comes to providing more power and forgiveness to your shots, the Callaway RAZR X Black Iron Set is a best golfing iron for the money. This pair of iron set is designed to reposition the center of gravity. Its black and red color finish makes them more attractive. This is the combination of both style and performance. Its new Razor technology gives you a new amazing sporting experience.
These golf irons are constructed with aluminum and thermoplastic polyurethane that increases the accuracy level and provides you consistent bulls eye shots. If we talk about its manufacturing, it is made out of true temper Dynalite 85 steel shafts which makes them lightweight and hit your shots 10-12 yards far than any other irons set.
These are the best suite for those who wants maximum forgiveness at each shot as these golf iron helps in improving the game of beginners and takes their perfection to the next level.
- Enhance the beginners golf skill and accuracy
- It provides maximum forgiveness to the game
- Add 10-120 yards to the game easily
- Eye-catching color combination
- Design to reposition center of gravity
- Distance improving capability is perfect
- It amplifies golf speed and distance
- Its stick length is a bit sacrificed
- Sweet zone of the pair is not properly centralized
5. Cleveland Golf Men’s Launcher HB Iron Set
- It has been a few years since Cleveland released new woods and irons, but the company has an extensive history of creating popular products in both categories.
- With its Launcher HB line of golf clubs, Cleveland is hoping to bring the recreational player a better combination of performance and simplicity with a focus on higher launch, straighter shots, and...
- For those familiar with previous Cleveland products, the Launcher HB irons will remind many of the highly popular HiBore irons of years past, albeit with an infusion of new technology.
- Most notable about the Launcher HB irons is their distinctive look. While the short irons look like traditional game-improvement irons, as the set progresses into the mid- and long irons each club...
Though this golf iron from Cleveland would tickle a hole in your pocket, it does back it all up through its performance. These fall under the game improvement category and provides maximum forgiveness to the golfer which makes it one of the best golf irons
It comes with a fully hollow club-head that offers much more stability as compared to the ones with cavity back. Its arcing HiBore crown increases the swing speed by moving the CG deeper and lower. The Ultrathin hybrid iron gives the golfer an ability to take a miss-hit shot even at bigger yards and allow them to take consistent error less hits.
If you have swing speed of around 80-100 miles an hour, these iron sets might be the perfect one for you. However, while using the set, we felt that Aerodynamics are bit on a mediocre side. Other than this, it is one of the best golfing irons in its range.
- Its very easy to cover farthest of the yards because of its hollow clubhead
- Have a high impact when hit perfectly
- Forgiveness is decent
- Ultrathin steel makes it lightweight
- Well balanced stick
- Price might be high for some people
- Aerodynamics are a little bit compromised