Whether you live in a cold part of a country or its actually winter season, golf gloves is one of the most overlooked piece of golf gear. While you might think you don’t need a golf glove, you’ll find that wearing one can improve your game dramatically.
The basic requirement of a golf glove is to give golfers hands protection from the harshness of the golf grip itself. In the winters, a golf glove maintains a sense of feel and touch in your hands to ensure you can handle your clubs and play with confidence
That being said, any ordinary glove will not do. Golf gloves are designed to improve your game. They should fit perfectly and feel like a second skin on your hand. They should improve grip and be durable enough to serve you for many seasons to come. Here are our picks of the best winter golf gloves in the market:
Best Winter Golf Gloves – Top 6
|[azrev_link_text asin="B00ELWG296"]Footjoy WinterSof Gloves [/azrev_link_text]||Suede Leather||[azrev_link_button asin="B00ELWG296" text="Check Price"]|
|[azrev_link_text asin="B00A8ZB82G"]HJ Xtreme Golf Glove [/azrev_link_text]||Cabretta Leather||[azrev_link_button asin="B00A8ZB82G" text="Check Price"]|
|[azrev_link_text asin="B009LPH8ZU"]Nike Mens Golf Glove [/azrev_link_text]||60% Synthetic Microfiber and 40% Nylon||[azrev_link_button asin="B009LPH8ZU" text="Check Price"]|
|[azrev_link_text asin="B00G9R45P4"]Callaway Menâ€™s Thermal Grip Golf Gloves [/azrev_link_text]||Digitized Synthetic Leather||[azrev_link_button asin="B00G9R45P4" text="Check Price"]|
|[azrev_link_text asin="B006KDZY66"]Zero Restriction Windstopper Winter Gloves[/azrev_link_text]||100% Leather with Elastic Inserts||[azrev_link_button asin="B006KDZY66" text="Check Price"]|
|[azrev_link_text asin="B00O183AOA"]Mizuno Thermagrip Winter Gloves[/azrev_link_text]||Full Grain Leather Palms||[azrev_link_button asin="B00O183AOA" text="Check Price"]|
Best Winter Golf Gloves – Reviews
1. FootJoy Sure-Grip WinterSof Golf Gloves[azrev_img_box asin=”B00ELWG296″ src=”http://www.uniquegolfgears.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Footjoy-Wintersof.jpg” align=”right” size=”s”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00ELWG296″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]The winter gloves from Footjoy gives you a super grip on clubs due to the suede leather material used on the palm. The suede leather material is not very bulky and gives you a good feel of your clubs during play. They are water resistant ensuring that water does not seep into your hands. The hand cuff is a stretch knit with a Velcro fit strap to keep your wrists warm. These gloves from footjoy are very durable and provide an excellent fit.
These are the best winter golf gloves in the market. You may find yourself wearing them off the course as well
2. HJ Xtreme Winter Performance Golf Gloves[azrev_img_box asin=”B00A8ZB82G” src=”http://www.uniquegolfgears.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/HJ-Extreme-winter-golf-gloves.jpg” align=”left” size=”s”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00A8ZB82G” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]The winter performance golf gloves from HJ is designed for extremely cold conditions. The tri-layer design features a weatherproof membrane bonded between two layers of warm fleece to provide superior warmth. The extra long cuffs provide an additional layer of warmth. The Cabretta leather palm enhanced with silicone ensures a secure grip even when wet.
These gloves make a great tight fit and is very comfortable to wear. Overall, great cold weather waterproof golf gloves by HJ that offers a secure and comfortable grip on your golf club during extreme winters.
3. Nike Men’s All Weather II Golf Gloves[azrev_img_box asin=”B009LPH8ZU” src=”http://www.uniquegolfgears.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nike-all-weather-golf-gloves.jpg” align=”right” size=”s”][azrev_link_button asin=”B009LPH8ZU” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]These Nike all-weather gloves are manufactured with 60% synthetic microfiber and 40% nylon. The body-led silicone over-mold on back of knuckles offers great fitting, flexibility and range of motion. The micro-flex inserts in thumb and index finger provides excellent range of motion and breathability. There is only size available in the market as the gloves offer customized fitting system for all hand shapes and sizes. May not be well insulated to retain as much warmth as the Footjoy or HJ gloves.
These best winter golf gloves are designed to perform best in wet conditions.
4. Callaway Men’s Thermal Grip Golf Gloves[azrev_img_box asin=”B00G9R45P4″ src=”http://www.uniquegolfgears.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/callaway-mens-thermal-golf-gloves.jpg” align=”left” size=”s”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00G9R45P4″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]The callaway thermal grip golf gloves have a digitized synthetic leather palm to provide an improve grip in wet conditions. The thermal fleece inner lining is thin enough to give a good feel of your club but thick enough to keep you warm. The outer shell keeps water away and provides exceptional wind protection. The adjustable closure is thin, light and ensures that the wearer gets a secure fit
One of the best waterproof golf gloves for winter which will fit easily into your jacket pocket and break the wind as well
5. Zero Restriction Windstopper Winter Gloves[azrev_img_box asin=”B006KDZY66″ src=”http://www.uniquegolfgears.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/zero-restriction-golf-gloves.jpg” align=”right” size=”s”][azrev_link_button asin=”B006KDZY66″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box] Zero Restriction is a brand that is known to manufacture high quality products. The windstopper winter golf gloves is made from 100% leather with elastic inserts between fingers and knuckles. These gloves are thin and retain warmth. These gloves are thin enough to allow fingertip handling of most objects. The adjustable tab with velcro means you can adjust the gloves to your hand size. During use, you can be rest assured that these golf gloves will keep good tackiness on the club and never get slippery. This glove comes with a detachable ball market for convenience.
The windstopper golf gloves is sold in pairs and will give you a feeling of total control during play
6. Mizuno Thermagrip Winter Gloves[azrev_img_box asin=”B00O183AOA” src=”http://www.uniquegolfgears.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Mizuno-Thermagrip-golf-gloves.jpg” align=”left” size=”s”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00O183AOA” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]Mizuno is a brand known for its excellent quality in winter golf gloves. The Mizuno ThermaGrip is sold in pairs and has full grain leather palms. The upper layer is wind resistant and made from waterproof flexible fabric. The knitted WinterCuff keeps provides extra warmth for your wrists. The materials keep your hands warm along with giving you a good feel and grip of your golf club in winters
For an average price of just around $20, the Mizunos thermagrip is one of the good winter golf gloves available in the market