Practicing your swing does not mean you have to be on the golf course or at the driving range; you could be practicing your swing indoors! Even while you are in the office or at home, you can practice your swing, without having to use an actual golf club or ball. All that you need to have is the best golf swing trainer to help you practice your swing.
Golf swing trainers can address some issues that different players can have, from grip to the swing itself. There are a bunch of golf swing trainers out there, and they each have their advantages and disadvantages. Here is a list of the best golf swing trainer available in the market
4 Best Golf Swing Trainer Reviews
1. Orange Whip Golf Swing Trainer
The Orange Whip Golf Swing Trainer is made out a flexible but durable shaft, which has a weighted orange ball at the end of the shaft. This golf swing trainer is designed to improve, over time, the consistency of a golfer’s swing. Constant use of this swing trainer will slowly improve the swing of golfers, by giving golfers a better sense of the balance of their swing. Meaning that golfer, through the use of the Orange Whip Swing Trainer, can improve their balance and make their arms and legs coordinate better. This will overall result in a more consistent swing.
Approved for use, by the Professional Golf Association itself, this flexible swing trainer uses premium materials and is quite durable. This swing trainer is a complete package for golfers who want to improve their swing.
- Extremely well made with the best materials, this golf swing trainer is a premium choice for all golfers
- The feedback system of this swing trainer is superb, constant use of this trainer will improve balance and swing rhythm
- This golf swing trainer will last quite a while. Being durable, it can withstand constant use and may even be used by multiple people
- At 99 dollars, the price tag is a bit step. You could use that money to buy a high-performance golf club instead
2. IZZO Smooth Swing
At only 14 dollars, this golf swing trainer is a much more economical choice for golfers, looking to improve their swing’s balance. Use of this golf swing trainer can help you to keep your arms together with your body, improving the power and rhythm of your golf swings. Through the use of this golf swing trainer, you will learn how to create tighter swings that have a more efficient use of power.
Using this golf swing trainer is quite different from other types of golf swing trainers. It is a large orange band that can be used by wrapping it around both forearms. While it is wrapped around the forearms, you can practice your swing by slowly getting used to the feel of this band, which will teach you proper arm positions when swinging.
- The cheap price tag means that this is an easy and quick buy for anyone, who wants a fast way to correct their swing
- Teaches arm positions when swinging so that golf players know how to make efficient swings
- This is an extremely portable golf swing trainer; you can fold it to store it in bags
- An overly simple design that does not account for other factors of the golf swing, this is only really useful for beginners.
- While small it still cannot be effectively used all the time; this is because wearing the band can become uncomfortable over time
3. SKLZ Gold Flex Strength and Temp Swing Trainer
This is a golf swing trainer that is built to address the problem, which occurs when golf players put too much power into swings. When golf players hit the ball too hard or fast, it may increase the distance that the ball will go, but often tempo and stability is sacrificed.
The SKLZ Gold Flex golf swing trainer attempts to fix that by giving players a flexible shaft to swing around. This flexible shaft is topped with a weighted end to ensure that golfers have a good sense of balance too. Use of this golf swing trainers will give golfers a better sense of balance and rhythm. If you plan on improving the power and accuracy of your long game shots, then this could be the perfect swing trainer for you.
- This swing trainer is an effective tool for learning how to put more power into swings, without having to sacrifice accuracy
- Being sold at 45 dollars is quite a reasonable price that enables players to improve their swing in core areas
- A bit tiring after a few swings, the weight, and flexibility of the swing trainer create a lot of resistance when swung.
4. SKLZ Smash Bag Impact Trainer
Another product from the SKLZ line, the Smash Bag Impact Trainer, is a unique type of golf swing trainer. The smash bag is a self-weighted bag, which you can hit with your practice swings. Golfers when they hit this bag will get trained on swing accuracy and the power of their impacts.
The bag itself is a black bag made of durable material. It can be weighed down with some different items, such as small pieces of cloth or towels. This self-weighing option gives golfers some choices, about how hard their impact will be when they hit this golf training bag.
The bag also has a visual aid to help you identify where your golf club should hit. This visual aid marks the optimal point, which any golf swing should enter in. If you keep practicing with this impact bag trainer, then you will eventually get a better feel of where your swings should connect.
- This impact bag trainer corrects the position of the club face by directing players to the right impact location
- Through constant use, learning better impact accuracy could reduce the number of slices that players will commit
- The self-weighing option may not be to everyone’s liking. At first, it may be difficult to find the best weight for the bag